A regular breakfast staple here at Skyterra, this cashew yogurt makes a great dairy-free, lower sugar alternative to the typical storebought kind.
Prep Time 15 minutes
- 2 cup cashews, raw, unsalted
- 1 cup coconut milk, canned, full fat
- ½ Tbsp. raw honey
- ½ tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp. cardamom, ground (just a pinch)
- Add all ingredients to a powerful blender or food processor (we like Vitamix) and puree until smooth.
- Chill in refrigerator until cold and enjoy with berries, toasted coconut, and cacao nibs, or use your toppings of choice.
Nutrition Information: Provides antioxidant Vitamin E, heart and brain healthy monounsaturated fat, medium chain triglycerides, dietary fiber, magnesium, and potassium. Gluten-free, dairy free.
- Calories: 100
- Fat: 8 g
- Protein: 2 g
- Carbohydrates: 5 g
- Fiber: 5 g
- Added Sugar: 1 g
- Sodium: 5 mg