Skill Level: Beginner. Serving Size: ¼ cup.
Total Time 15 minutes
- 1 mango (medium), peeled and cubed
- 1 red onion, peeled and diced
- 1 cup fresh cilantro, chopped (or to taste)
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 jalapeno, chopped
- 1 tsp. cumin
- Sea salt and pepper
- Mix ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Chill and refrigerate – best enjoyed fresh! Enjoy within 5-7 days.
Nutrition Information: This salsa is high in vitamin C, a powerful antioxidant to help neutralize free radicals in the body. Gluten-free, dairy free, nut free.
- Calories: 50
- Fat: 0 g
- Protein: 1 g
- Carbohydrates: 12 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Added Sugar: 0 g
- Sodium: 40 mg