If you need a new idea for fruit salad, try this one! The mint really brings it up a notch and adds refreshment to the sweetness of the fruit. Makes a good addition to breakfast, lunch, or an afternoon snack.
Prep Time 5 minutes
- 1/2 cup fresh mint, or 2 Tbsp. dried mint
- 1 large grapefruit, peeled and sliced, pith removed
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1 small orange
- 1 Vanilla pod, scraped (use the seeds only)
- Sea salt to taste (a small pinch)
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl and enjoy!
Nutrition Information: Loaded with vitamin C, a power antioxidant to support cellular health and neutralize free radicals. Gluten-free, dairy free, nut free.
- Calories: 60 Fat: 0 g
- Protein: 1 g
- Carbohydrates: 15 g
- Fiber: 5 g
- Added Sugar: 0 g
- Sodium: 60 mg