Skill Level: Beginner. Serving Size: 2 Tbsp.
Total Time 10 minutes
- 6 oranges, peeled, seeds removed, chopped
- ¼ cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 vanilla bean pod (scrape out the seeds and discard the pod)
- 2 Tbsp. honey, raw and local
- 2 Tbsp. white wine vinegar or champagne vinegar
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- Blend first five ingredients in blender until smooth.
- Slowly, very slowly, add in the olive oil until thickened and smooth.
- Add pinch of salt if needed, reblend.
Nutrition Information: This dressing provides a high dose of vitamin C and a very delicate yet sweet flavor. Enjoy with pan-seared fish, integrated into a salad or as a marinade to salmon. Gluten-free, dairy free, nut free.
- Calories: 130
- Fat: 9 g
- Protein: 1 g
- Carbohydrates: 12 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Added Sugar: 3 g
- Sodium: 0 mg