The seared, crispy salmon is so satisfying with the deep flavor of roasted sprouts.
Total Time 40 minutes
- 4 salmon filets, 5-6 oz. each, skin on
- 1 lb. brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil, separated
- 1/2 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 3/4 tsp. salt, separated
- black pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Trim and prep brussels sprouts. Place into a medium mixing bowl and toss with 2 tablespoons of the olive oil, vinegar, ½ tsp. of the salt, and black pepper to taste.
- Place coated sprouts on baking sheet and roast in oven for 25-30 minutes.
- While sprouts are roasting, score the skin of each salmon filet with a sharp knife (Three scores each should do it.)
- Season salmon filets with additional salt and pepper. Season both sides, including the skin.
- Preheat large pan to medium-high heat. Add the remaining olive oil to pan.
- Place salmon in pan, skin side first, and sear for 3-4 minutes. Turn to other side and sear additional 2-3 minutes. Finish cooking salmon in oven, for an additional 4-5 minutes. Rest 5 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Information: Provides omega-3 fatty acids, dietary fiber, sulfate compounds to support cancer prevention and more. Gluten-free, nut free, dairy free.
- Calories: 380
- Fat: 22 g
- Protein: 38 g
- Carbohydrates: 10 g
- Fiber: 4 g
- Added Sugar: 0 g
- Sodium: 580 mg