Seasonal fruit vinaigrettes are a great way to enhance and add variety to your favorite salads and marinades. Skill Level: Beginner. Serving Size: 2-4 pear slices + ~1 Tbsp. of vinaigrette
Total Time 20 minutes
- 2 fresh pears, core removed, sliced very thin
- ¼ cup champagne vinegar
- 2/3 cup olive oil
- 2 tsp. 100% pure maple syrup
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place pears in large mason jar or sealable container of choice.
- Pour remaining ingredients over pears. Seal tightly with lid.
- Shake all ingredients until everything has combined.
- Allow pears to sit in vinaigrette for at least 10 minutes prior to serving.
- Remove a few pear slices with dressing to use for whatever your heart desires.
- Use within 1-2 days as the pears will break down.
Nutrition Information: Pears are high in flavonoids, which are important compounds for keeping your cells healthy. If you would like to make this dressing last a little bit longer, you can puree the mixture (pears included) and use it as a creamy dressing instead of a vinaigrette. Gluten-free, nut free, dairy free.
- Calories: 120
- Fat: 12 g
- Protein: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 4 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Added Sugar: 1 g
- Sodium: 40 mg