A tangy but not-too-sweet vinaigrette that goes well with nearly any seasonal salad. Walnuts may be substituted for the pecans. Skill Level: Beginner. Serving Size: 1 ½ Tbsp.
Total Time 30 minutes
- 1 1/4 cup pecans, toasted
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar, raw
- 1/4 cup 100% pure maple syrup or local honey
- 1 cup olive oil or grapeseed oil
- ¼ tsp. salt
- Toast pecans until fragrant over low heat, 3-5 minutes.
- Cool pecans for 20 minutes or until cool.
- Add pecans, vinegar, and maple syrup to food processor and puree for 15-20 seconds or until just blended.
- Turn on blender and slowly add oil and salt until well combined. Season to taste. Enjoy!
Nutrition Information: Provides antioxidant Vitamin E, heart- and brain-healthy monounsaturated fat, dietary fiber, and magnesium. Gluten-free, dairy free.
- Calories: 160
- Fat: 16 g
- Protein: 1 g
- Carbohydrates: 4 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Added Sugar: 3 g
- Sodium: 25 mg