A restaurant-quality condiment like this roasted garlic aioli will upgrade your favorite dishes and help you show off your culinary skills. Skill Level: Beginner. Serving Size: 1 Tbsp.
Total Time 30 minutes
- 12-20 whole garlic cloves, peeled
- 2 tsp. olive oil (to roast garlic)
- 1 cup homemade mayonnaise (recipe is linked below)
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- Salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Toss garlic cloves in olive oil, then spread them out in a single layer on a baking sheet. Roast about 15-20 minutes, until garlic is golden brown, aromatic, and quite soft.
- Remove garlic from oven. Once cool, add roasted garlic, mayonnaise, and lemon juice to a food processor (or use an immersion blender) to puree until well-blended and your desired texture is reached.
- Season with salt to taste. Enjoy!
Nutrition Information: Garlic doesn't just provide favor, it also supports cardiovascular health. Enjoy this aioli with your favorite protein (or any dish you desire.)Store in refrigerator; this recipe will likely keep 1-2 weeks. Gluten-free, nut free, dairy free.
- Calories: 100
- Fat: 11 g
- Protein: 1 g
- Carbohydrates: 1 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Added Sugar: 0 g
- Sodium: 55 mg