Skill Level: Beginner Serving Size: ½ cup cooked
Total Time 45 minutes
- 2 each Sweet potatoes, large
- ¼ tsp. Chicken base
- 2 T. to ¼ cup Water, to preference
- ¼ tsp. Cinnamon, ground
- ¼ tsp. Ginger, ground
- ¼ tsp. Garlic, ground
- to taste Salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Bake sweet potatoes on baking sheet until done, about 35-45 minutes.
- Cool and remove flesh from sweet potatoes.
- Add flesh of sweet potato to food processor followed by remaining
- ingredients. Adapt recipe to preference.
- Enjoy with your favorite protein and non-starchy vegetable.
Nutrition Information: Rich in vitamin A, vitamin C and dietary fiber. Added bonus – this keeps in your fridge for 7 days. Gluten-free, nut free, dairy free.
- Calories: 70
- Fat: 0 gms
- Protein: 1 gms
- Carbohydrates: 16 gms
- Fiber: 2 gms
- Added Sugar: 0 gms
- Sodium: 210 mgs