This non-mayonnaise-based chicken salad goes great on salads, toast, or on its own. It also makes a delicious meal when plated with greens, vinaigrette, and your favorite fruit. Skill Level: Beginner. Serving Size: ¾ cup.
Total Time 30 minutes
- 1 lb. chicken breast meat, cooked
- 2 Tbsp. avocado oil
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice, fresh
- 1 Tbsp. dried tarragon
- 3 Swiss chard leaves, julienned
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook chicken to preference (e.g., grilled, pan seared, baked) and allow to rest/cool. Chop, dice, or cube it to the size and shape of your preference.
- Once chicken is cool and chopped, combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix well.
- Enjoy! Store in the fridge for 2-3 days.
Nutrition Information: This chicken salad is a great alternative to the traditional mayonnaise-based varieties. Gluten-free, nut free, dairy free.
- Calories: 200
- Fat: 9 g
- Protein: 28 g
- Carbohydrates: 4 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Added Sugar: 0 g
- Sodium: 260 mg