This warm endive salad unites sweet grapes, filling pistachios, and a cashew dill dressing you'll want to put on everything! Skill Level: Intermediate. Total Time: 40 minutes (plus cashew soaking time.) Serving Size: composed salad with 1 1/2 tbsp. dressing per salad.
Cashew Dill Dressing
- 2 cups cashews, unsalted, raw
- 1 bunch fresh dill
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 lime, freshly squeezed
- 2-4 cups water
- Sea salt to taste
- 4 endives, cut in half
- ½ cup grapes, rinsed and chopped
- ⅓ cup pistachios, unsalted, crushed
- 2 Tbsp. grapeseed oil
- Sea salt
- Fresh ground black pepper
- Make the dressing first. To start, soak the cashews overnight. Place them in a bowl, cover them with water, then drain thoroughly once you're ready to get started.
- When ready to prepare, place strained cashews in a Vitamix blender or another powerful food processor.
- Add water, a little at a time, and keep blending. Continue adding water and blending until the cashews reach a creamy consistency.
- Add dill, garlic, lime juice, and salt. Blend well.
- Can be made ahead of time. Dressing should last 3-5 days in the refrigerator.
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- Drizzle oil on endives; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Roast endives for 20-25 minutes, until edges are browned.
- Plate with evenly distributed chopped grapes, pistachios, and dressing.
Nutrition Information: Gluten-free, dairy free.
- Calories: 250
- Fat: 15 gms
- Protein: 12 gms
- Carbohydrates: 24 gms
- Fiber: 15 gms
- Added Sugar: 0 gms
- Sodium: 390 mgs