Just a few simple steps for this sweet summer salad – dice, mix, and serve. Skill Level: Beginner. Shelf Life: 1 week. Serving Size: 1 cup.
Total Time 20 minutes
- 1 cup watermelon, diced
- ½ cup English cucumber, diced
- ½ cup tomatoes, diced
- 2 Tbsp. fresh basil, diced
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil (or high quality oil of choice)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Let rest for 10 minutes before serving so flavors can blend.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator if you have leftovers.
Nutrition Information: Rich in vitamin C, lycopene (an antioxidant that supports eye health), and dietary fiber. Gluten-free, nut free, dairy free.
- Calories: 160
- Fat: 14 g
- Protein: 1 g
- Carbohydrates: 10 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Added Sugar: 0 g
- Sodium: 125 mg